Motorcycle Mechanic Job Description:
We are currently seeking an experienced, skilled, versatile Motorcycle Mechanic to join our dynamic team at RAW CUSTOMS. In this position, you will be responsible for the construction, assembly, maintenance and repair of motorcycles. Your duties will include ensuring functionality and reliability, service engines, mechanical systems, transmissions, brakes, ignition systems, and minor body repairs. An excellent mechanic will have solid knowledge of basic mechanic’s tools and diagnostic equipment as well as follow all safety precautions.
Motorcycle Mechanic Responsibilities:
- Perform general repair and maintenance work on motorcycles
- Run diagnostic tests to determine what is wrong with the motorcycle
- Explain diagnostic test results to customers
- Check ignition points on a motorcycle engine
- Perform fluid change tasks
- Replace spark plugs
- Inspect and replace brakes, fuel lines and tires
- Overhaul engines or electrical systems
- Making major repairs due to an accident or neglect
Motorcycle Mechanic Requirements:
- Certification from a vocational school or trade school is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of vehicle diagnostic equipment and mechanical systems.
- Strong attention to detail with an aptitude for problem-solving.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
Call 928.636.RAWW (7299) for More Information